To purchase a membership, go to our online store located at the link below
International members CLICK HERE
The longest running didgeridoo gathering in the Americas is held every summer in Oregon
This year (2017) marks the 22nd annual InDidjInUs gathering, August 11-13 in Scio, Oregon. Enthusiasts from all over the world come together to share the music, history, craft, and culture of the didgeridoo.
InDidjInUs is a co-created, community organized, weekend gathering of the didgeridoo tribe. Daytime workshops are taught and some are spontaneously created on the spot, utilizing the unique collection of attendees’ knowledge and inspiration to share and enjoy our time together. Evenings host music featuring some of the best musicians and didgeridoo talent in the world. InDidjInUs is unlike any event anywhere!
This year InDidjInUs is pleased to host
- Australian Aboriginal visual artist, cultural ambassador, and didgeridoo performer Lewis Burns
- Dan Flynn aka Digeridan
- Eric Mandala & Zu Zen
- Ondrej Smeykal
- Didj Beat – Quinto Antonio & Ronaldo Guivarra, from Australia
- Plus local artists including Tyler Spencer, Pamela Mortensen, Zach Bainter, and many, many more.
InDidjInUs focuses on community building as well as enjoying, crafting, and playing the didgeridoo. Historically, we’ve hosted gatherings of up to 850 people for 3 days of music, camping, and workshops. The gathering facilitates the exchange of global cultural knowledge and provides opportunities to share the history, craft, musical talent, and culture of this ancient instrument.
- $150 per person (Early bird special)
- $75 significant other pass (for those who would otherwise not attend. If your SO would attend regardless, we ask for the sake of the gathering’s survival that you pay full price.)
- $175 per person starting July 24th
- Day passes are available for about half price.
- Kids 18 and under are free if attending with a family.
- As always meals and camping are included with your membership!
Your memberships can be purchased here:
International memberships can be purchased here:
We accept donations year round! Your donations insure the continuance of InDidjInUs the Gathering. You can donate here anytime!
InDidjInUs is in the process of becoming 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Our mission is dedicated to sharing the music, history, craft, and culture of the didgeridoo. We gather once a year and hope to make it a year round collective, sharing our love of the didge with children and schools, promoting awareness and education of the Aboriginal culture and their traditions.