Reply To: Looking for signs of life for 2019.

2023 — We’re Back!! Forums 2019 General Planning Looking for signs of life for 2019. Reply To: Looking for signs of life for 2019.

Daniel Miller
Participant

Thanks, Tim.  We are addressing that asap.  My apologies.  Our current team is all new at this, and we are getting a lot accomplished, although it may not all be as fast as we want it to.  I was originally holding off on some things until we got official as a 501 c 3 non -profit.  Turns out that may take longer than expected.  We had a board meeting last night, and I contacted Dallas, who is going to be in charge of outreach/ social media, so we can get the ball rolling.  We have a strong team being built here, but none of us on the board are that great at posting a lot about the gathering, so hopefully Dallas can help us with that, and maybe we will pull in some others to help.  Feel free to contact me directly with any suggestions or questions.  I’m always available.  (Although I didn’t get an email notification for this message, I just happened upon it, so I’ll need to figure out how to remedy that.)