InDidjInUs 2020 is an ONLINE ONLY EVENT
- The cost of camping is included in your membership.
- Most people tent camp, but there is a bunk house that sleeps 10 people in the bunks, more on the floor.
- Bring clothing and camping supplies for cool evenings and hot days. It can cool down to the 40s and night and up into the 90s during the day. It has been known to rain during the summer in Oregon, so be prepared for anything.
- There is clean drinking water on site and there are showers.
- There are no private fires but you may bring your own cook stove if needed.
- Meals are provided but it is a good idea to bring your own food and in case of food allergies and particular eaters.
- Grocery stores are about 30 minutes away, one way. There is no ice available on site.
- There will be clean porta potties throughout the property.
- There is a cool creek, a waterfall, and a large resonant culvert.
- There is no ATM, mobile data, or Wi-Fi available on site so be prepared for/with CASH.