- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years, 11 months ago by .
If you are having trouble logging in it is usually due to the following issues.
You had the site generate your password and now can’t login
– I’m not sure that feature works correctly so use the “Lost your password?” feature at the login page and get a new password.
You have forgotten your password.
– Use the “Lost your password?” feature at the login page.
You fill in your username and password and it doesn’t work
– Most people are using the wrong username in this case, please check your registration activation email to make sure you use the correct username
– If that doesn’t work, use the “Lost your password?” procedure, but you still need to use the correct username
– Still not working? This seems to be a password autocomplete issue for most people. Disable the password autocomplete in your browser and use the “Lost your password?” feature one last time.
– Still not working? Contact me at http://indidjin.us/contact select the “Website Issue” option in the drop down and I’ll email you a working username and password
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.